• Scientific Research Methodology;
• Interdisciplinary Research Seminars.
• Didactics of Higher Education;
• Cardiovascular Disease, Changes in lifestyle and Control of Risk Factors;
• Infectious and Parasitic Diseases and Their Grievances;
• Health Education: Interrelationship and Contexts;
• Epidemiology of Diseases Prevalent in the South Region of São Paulo;
• Strategies for Prevention, Control and Intervention of Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases: exercise and health;
• Markers of risk in Communicable and Non-communicable diseases;
• Qualitative Research Methodology;
• Public Policies and Integral Health Care;
• Nutritional Surveillance of Population Groups.